Monday 2 June 2014

Meet the Team: Josh

Displaying JB2.jpg
Hi everyone, my name is Josh.
As a Drama and Theatre Studies graduate, my journey here has been a really interesting experience. After I finished university, I wasn't really sure what to do next. I just knew I was ready to take on the big bad world!
Looking around me, I was struck by the number of people who were embarking on incredibly exciting projects in London. They were all busting a gut to fulfil their desires and do what they truly believed in. After talking to them, I knew that what these creative trailblazers really needed was a bit of extra encouragement, support and exposure.
So in August 2013, I created Miro magazine to help support and promote emerging creative talent. It’s a really great team who work tirelessly to find the best emerging artists. One April morning, I came across Kitchen Table Projects. Immediately, I knew I was up for the challenge and I can't wait to get started.
Fun Fact: I'm a twin!

No comments:

Post a Comment